At the foot of the Massif de La Clape, past the limestone rocks and fragrant pine forests, a magnificent panorama is revealed.
Saint-Pierre-la-mer and Narbonne-Plage lie side by side under the sun of the Mediterranean basin.
The two sister resorts feature a beach with calm water, ideal for children.
More sporty visitors won’t be disappointed with horse riding, water skiing, pedal boats, volleyball, windsurfing, ultralight aircraft… the sky’s the limit.
The site comes alive at night with restaurants, dancing and musical events, night markets and a fair.
Facing the sea, the Neptune 3-star tourist residence welcomes you in pleasant studios and apartments for 2 to 4 people, self-catering or with hotel services.
Each apartment has a kitchenette, air-conditioning and private balcony.
Spoken languages : English
payment methods : Credit card, Holiday vouchers (F), Cash
Facilities & services
- Comfort WiFi available, WiFi available, Air conditioning, Double glazing, Kitchenette, Garden furniture, Television, Private terrace
- Equipment Private car park
- Services Sheets and linen hire, Ironing board and iron rental
- Max. number of people / group 50
- Studio for 2 people 420€ à 805€
- 2 roomed flat for 4 people 539€ à 1036€
- Extra charge for pets 10€ à 45€
- Housework at the end of stay 45€ à 55€
- Monday : Open all day
- Tuesday : Open all day
- Wednesday : Open all day
- Thursday : Open all day
- Friday : Open all day
- Saturday : Open all day
- Sunday : Open all day